If you’re looking for some Asian sushi-like spicy tuna recipe, this isn’t it, but this is still good. This is an easy dish to prepare ahead of time and have ready to go in the fridge for snacks.
- 12 ounces of canned chunk light tuna, drained
- 2 TBSP Mayo (use a no-sugar added one such as Duke’s, or make your own)
- 1 TBSP Tabasco sauce (cut in half if you can’t handle too much spice)
- 2 TBSP Apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 TBSP dried parseley
- 1-2 tsp of Pink Himalayan sea salt, based on salty preference
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 pickle cut into tiny chunks
Simply combine everything into a large mixing bowl, and adjust ingredients based on taste preference. Refrigerate for several hours to let all the flavors set together.
I put my tuna salad on Ella’s Flats keto seed crackers, which I got for free in my monthly Keto Subscription box! (You can get 25% off a monthly box yourself by using code KETOPLATES at checkout from Keto Krate).