This is all the flavor of a cheeseburger without the bun. I kicked it up to be spicy by adding cayenne.
- 1.5 pounds of organic grass-fed ground beef chuck
- 3 TBSP Worcestershire sauce
- 2 TBSP dehydrated onions
- 2 tsp cayenne pepper (adjust down if you need it less spicy)
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried green onions
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 cup of full-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup of full-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 TBSP sugar free ketchup. I like G. Hughes.
- Brown the ground beef. Drain about half of the fat out (I like to keep half the fat to make it greasy cuz that’s how I like it)
- Put beef back over low heat, and add in all the seasonings (the Worcestershire through the salt). Stir oven low heat for 1-2 minutes until all the flavors are meshed together.
- Add in the sour cream and cream cheese. Continue to stir over low heat for 5 minutes or until everything is melted together.
- Add in the shredded cheddar and stir over low heat for another minute.
- Add the ketchup and stir over low heat for another minute or two. Enjoy!
April 27, 2018 at 10:45 pm
Why aren’t your recipes complete with the nutrional information.
April 30, 2018 at 2:55 pm
This is definitely something that we plan on implementing in the future. Right now, our goal is to give people ideas for meals that make it easy for people to stick with their diet and avoid cravings.
While on Keto, focus on counting carbs, not calories. It is almost impossible to count calories because there is too much room for error.