This is an easy dish, especially if you have any leftover cooked shrimp from past dinners. All you have to do is make the sauce, heat up the noodles and shrimp, and assemble.
You will need:
- 8-10 ounces of precooked peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1 pack of zero-carb Miracle noodle. For this I used fettucine.
- Prepare the noodles. Rinse them for a very long time under cold running water. Drain.
- Toss into a dry pan over low heat, and stir minute or two until dry.
- Set aside and make the sauce.
For the Garlic white wine lemon butter sauce:
- 2 TBSP Butter
- 5 Garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 TBSP Lemon Juice
- 4 TBSP Heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp ground sage
- 1/2 tsp died parsley
- 1/4 tsp pink himalayan sea salt
- 1 TBSP granulated swerve or other keto-approved sweetener
- Melt the butter in a sauce pan over medium heat. Add in garlic, and saute for only a minute until fragrant, careful not to burn
- Add in the wine, and let simmer for a minute to burn off the alcohol
- Stir in lemon juice, sage, parsley, salt, and sweetener
- Slowly add in the cream and whisk constantly to the sauce does not separate. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 12 minutes, stirring/whisking frequently. It will thicken the longer it sits on the heat.
- Add the shrimp to the pan with the sauce, and stir around for a couple of minutes to warm. Then add in the rinsed and dried noodles.
- Toss together, and serve!