This is a good way to use up a single zucchini in your fridge, and takes almost no time to prep.
- 1 Zucchini, ideally organic and non-GMO
- 1 TBSP malt vinegar
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 200 F
- Cut the zucchini into thin pieces
- Put pieces into a bowl and pour on the vinegar and oil. Stir until each are coated.
- Put parchment paper on a baking sheet, and place each zucchini piece on it so none overlap
- Sprinkle on a little bit of sea salt on each one
- Bake for 2.5 hours
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.