These are similar to a Snickerdoodle but have the added flavor of pumpkin. They are perfect for Thanksgiving or Christmas cookies!
- 1 3/4 cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup Pyure or other granular Keto-approved sweetener
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 4 TBSP Softened salted butter, ideally grass-fed
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 dropper of liquid vanilla stevia
- 1 egg
- 1 TBSP butter, melted
- 3/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice seasoning
- 1 tsp of sukrin icing, or other powdered keto-approved sweetener
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Combine almond flour, baking powder, granular sweetener, and cinnamon in a large bowl and mix well
- In a smaller bowl, combine butter, pumpkin, vanilla extract, and stevia, and mix well
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients bowl, and crack an egg
- Mix until a dough forms
- Use a cookie dough scoop and scoop out 14-16 balls of dough, put them in a silpat on top of a cookie sheet, and use a large spoon or the bottom of a jar to flatten them thin. HINT: If you want these to be more cake-like, you can keep them thicker.
- Bake 13 minutes. While baking, combine the pumpkin pie spice and powdered sweetener in a tiny bowl, and whisk/stir until well combined
- Once the cookies come out of the oven, brush on the melted butter on each cookie then sprinkle the spice mixture on top
- Let cool and enjoy!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.