In my Chaffle post, I explained that a chaffle is simply a “cheese waffle”. You can make all sorts of chaffles, savory or sweet. I’ve taken my original savory recipe and modified it for a sweet s’mores taste!
You will need a mini waffle maker to make the chaffle.
You will need:
- 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 TBSP almond flour
- 1 tsp psyllium husk powder
- 1 TBSP sukrin gold (brown swerve would also work). If you don’t have a brown sugar replacement you could use any other keto-approved sweetener, it just won’t be as brown and won’t resemble a graham cracker taste as much.
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 drops vanilla stevia
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 large egg
- 2 TBSP Keto sugar-free chocolate chips, such as Lily’s dark chocolate baking chips
- 4 Keto marshmallows, such as Know Brainer Max Mallow, burnt caramel flavor
- In a bowl, mix together everything but the egg, chocolate chips, and marshmallow.
- Mix in the egg unless a dough forms.
- Spray your mini waffle maker with a coconut oil spray. Plug it in and let it heat up a minute.
- Scoop half the mixture onto the hot waffle maker, then cook for 3 minutes.
- While chaffle is cooking, heat 2 of the keto marshmallows in a microwave for about 7-10 seconds. They fluff up quickly so watch carefully. Remove and stir.
- Once a chaffle is cooked, place on a plate, sprinkle a TBSP of the chocolate chips into the grooves of the hot chaffle,and add the melted marshmallow fluff on top.
- Repeat steps 3-6 for 2nd chaffle. Enjoy!
I got the Keto Marshmallows FREE in my monthly keto low-carb snack subscription box, KetoKrate. If you want awesome free keto snacks to sample each month, go here and use coupon code KETOPLATES to get 25% off with the discount!
This makes 2 servings (2 chaffles)