This can be made on any Keto Pizza Crust, but my favorite and most convenient crust is Cauli’flour foods Pizza Crust. Check them out here!
You will need:
- Keto Pizza crust such as Cauli’flour Foods (or you can make your own Fathead dough here)
- Half a pound of chicken cutlets, cut into small bite-sized chunks. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, then cook (I cook mine in a TBSP of Butter in a saute pan over medium heat)
- 1/3 cup of Sugar-free BBQ Sauce. I use G. Hughes BBQ or my other favorite Alternasweets, which I got free in my monthly keto subscription box.
- 1/4 of a white onion, chopped, then caramelized in a saute pan with butter
- 2 pieces of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded
- Bake your pizza crust, then let it cool for 5-10 minutes
- Spread the BBQ sauce on the cooked pizza crust
- Sprinkle the cooked onion pieces throughout the sauce
- Sprinkle the cheese
- Add the cooked chicken and bacon
- Optional: Drizzle a little more bbq sauce on top
- Broil in the oven for 3-5 minutes until cheese is nice and melty
If you enjoyed this then check out my entire Keto Pizza category here.