Traditional apple cider is of course loaded with carbs, so enjoy this next best thing!
- 1 bag of Tazo Baked Cinnamon Apple Tea
- 1 TBSP of granulated swerve, or other keto-approved sweetener
- A few drops of Capella apple flavoring (optional, but gives a stronger apple flavor to mimic cider)
- 1 Cinnamon stick
- Optional: 1 squeeze of lemon
- Optional: If you want even sweeter, add a few drops of liquid stevia
- Heat 8 ounces of water up until boiling
- Steep the bag of tea and the cinnamon stick in the water for several minutes
- Stir in the sweeteners, and apple drops/lemon, taste, add more as needed, and enjoy!
If you’re looking to make a larger batch, view my cider post here.