A perfect holiday combination: Apple cider and champagne! Apples and traditional apple cider are not keto (very high in sugar/carbs), but this recipe uses my completely keto mock apple cider recipe which you’ll need to make ahead of time.
You will need:
- 1 tsp of Granular keto-approved sweetener, such as Pyure or Swerve
- 1/2 tsp of organic ground cinnamon
- 2 fluid ounces of keto apple cider, cooled in fridge
- 6 fluid ounces of chilled champagne
- Optional: 1 Apple flavor drop
- In a tiny bowl, mix together the sweetener and the cinnamon. Transfer to a small plate unless your bowl is large enough to fit the rim of a champagne flute
- Dip a champagne flute rim in water, then dip it in the cinnamon mixture
- Without getting any liquid on the decorated rim, pour the apple cider into the champagne flute, then top with champagne
You can make a whole batch of these for a Holiday Party, or just enjoy one for yourself on a nice winter evening.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.