Riced cauliflower can be an excellent substitute for rice.
You can buy cauliflower already “riced” or you can easily buy a full head and pulse it in the food processor until riced.
- 4 TBSP of grass-fed butter
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 5 or so cups of riced cauliflower
- 1/2 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese
- Pink salt and black pepper
- Melt butter in a sauce pan over medium high heat. Add in garlic and cook garlic for a few minutes, until there is a strong aroma of garlic, but not so much that it burns the garlic
- Add in riced cauliflower and stir often for a couple of minutes
- Add in seasonings and cheese. Stir until cheese is melted.
- Serve warm. Sprinkle on a dried herb (optional) such as Parsley
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.