For this recipe, I just altered my Easy Eggnog recipe and adapted to turn it into a quick protein shake. Raw eggs are excellent after a workout, so this is the perfect shake to build and repair. This is enough to satisfy me as a full meal.
- 2 TBSP heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup ice
- 3 raw eggs (pasteurized if you are worried about raw eggs)
- A few drops of liquid stevia
- 1 TBSP of pyure or other keto-friendly sweetener
- 1/4 tsp Xanthan gum
- 1 scoop of unflavored protein isolate
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- A dash of ground cinnamon
Blend all ingredients in a Bullet or blender and enjoy!
This recipe comes out to about 405 calories, 3.2g carbs (2.6 net), 29g of fat, and 32.4g of protein, assuming you used the same protein powder as me linked above.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.