I like this recipe because it’s fairly simple – just throwing everything into one large bowl and mixing. This is a very easy cookie to make and it’s chocolaty and chewy like a brownie.
- 2 free range eggs
- 1 cup / 16 TBSP / 256g of Almond Butter (no sugar added)
- 3 TBSP unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 TBSP of water
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 TBSP salted butter, melted
- 1 cup of powdered keto sweetener
- 1/2 cup of Lily’s chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl except the chocolate chips, and beat with a hand mixer until it forms a thick dough.
- Fold in the chocolate chips
- Prepare a baking sheet with either greased parchment paper or a silpat. Put 12 even spoonfuls of dough evenly spread on the sheet. If your cookie sheet is small, split into 2 batches of 6.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Let cool and enjoy 🙂
1 cookie is 178 calories, 0.9g net carbs, 15.8g fat, and 6.6g protein.
If you’re looking for a good cookie on-the-go without the hassle of baking, I suggest NUI cookies: