Editable eggless keto-friendly cookie dough.
- 3 TBSP melted coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons of Pyure, or other keto-approved sweetener
- 2 drops liquid stevia
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup of almond flour
- 2 90% dark chocolate Lindt squares, chopped up
- Add the oil, sweeteners, and vanilla extra to a bowl. Whisk.
- Add the almond flour and chocolate. Mix together with your hands.
- Spoon the mixture into single-serving silicone cups
You can store these at room temp, in the fridge, or the freezer! It’s makes a great Fat Bomb.
You could also spread this mixture on top of a Keto Cookie!