Craving some pasta? Stay in Ketosis with Miracle Noodles! These are basically 0 calorie/carb and as long as you rinse them well and cook them according to the instructions on the package, they turn out really well and soak up the flavor of whatever sauce you use!
- 1 package of miracle noodles, angel hair
- 1 can of whole cooked baby clams (you could also use fresh clams if you want to cook them first and then toss them in)
- 1/2 cup of Alfredo sauce. Use one without soybean oil such as Gia Russa, or make your own (see sauce recipe here)
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Dried parsley to top
- Cook the miracle noodles according to the package (rinse very well first!)
- In another small pan, heat the alfredo sauce over low heat, add in the Italian seasoning, then lastly stir in the clams just to heat through
- Taste sauce and add salt/pepper to preference
- Pour over the noodles, and top with a dash of dried parsley, and enjoy!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.