Perfect appetizer for any gathering and 100% Keto: The Cheese ball.
You can make this into one big ball, or lots of small balls as shown here.
For the insides, combine (with hand mixer):
- 1 package of Philadelphia cream cheese, softened. You can choose flavored ones instead for a more unique flavor
- 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp pink Himalayan sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
For the outside, put the following ingredients in a good food processor (I love my Ninja system!) and pulse until well combined:
- 1/4 log of Sopressata
- 6 pieces of cooked bacon, crispy
- 1/4 cup macadamia nuts
- 1/4 cup walnuts or pecans
Once processed, move to a bowl and stir in green onions with a spoon.
Roll each cooled cheese ball in the mixture. Enjoy!