Casseroles are a great way to prep some food for the whole week.
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 TBSP grass-fed butter
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1 pound of ground sausage of choice (turkey, pork, etc)
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- Pink Sea Salt & Black pepper
- 12 oz of broccoli, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 8 oz of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 8 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- Saute garlic and onion in a skillet over medium high heat in the butter
- Brown the ground beef and sausage; Drain some of the excess fat
- Season with Italian seasoning and salt and pepper
- While beef is browning, steam the broccoli but not too long as it will cook more in the oven.
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Put cream cheese in a bowl and microwave for one minute. Then whisk in the heavy whipping cream a little at a time, and then stir in the Parmesan cheese
- Assemble the Casserole: Put the beef mixture on the bottom and then stir in the broccoli. Pour the cream cheese sauce (alfredo) over the mixture evenly. Top with the shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until cheese is crispy on top
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.