The following recipe is simple, yet delicious and very satisfying.
- 1 pound/3-4 pieces of chicken cutlets, or breasts cut lengthwise in half to make cutlets
- Sea Salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder
- 2 pieces of bacon per chicken piece
- 1 slice of Swiss cheese per chicken piece
- 3 TBSP of Alfredo sauce per chicken piece. Get one without soybean oil, or make your own. My recipe here.
- In a large skillet (large enough to hold all chicken pieces without being crowded), cook your bacon.
- Once bacon is cooked to desired crispiness, set aside, leaving the bacon fat in the pan.
- Season one side of the chicken with salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder
- Put the chicken into the bacon fat, seasoned side down, and saute over medium heat. Season the top while it cooks. Flip over and continue cooking for several minutes, flipping occasionally, until chicken is cooked through (juices run clean and there is no bounceback when poked with spatula).
- Once you have flipped your chicken over for the last time, put the cheese on top to melt.
- Tip the pan and spoon on additional bacon fat/chicken juices over the cheese to help it melt more.
- Remove from pan.
- Top with 2 pieces of bacon and 3 TBSP of heated Alfredo sauce. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.