Quick and Easy Keto-friendly Tuna Sushi salad!
- 2-3 oz of Spring Mix lettuces
- 3 ounces of sushi-grade raw tuna, cut into bit sized pieces
- 30 grams of raw red onion, sliced small
- 40-50 grams of Hass Avocado, cut into bit sized pieces
- 40-50 grams of Cucumber, julienned
- 1 TBSP of Soy Sauce, or if you are very strict about Keto ingredients use Coconut Aminos
- 1 tsp of Rice Wine Vinegar (Be sure it’s the one without added sugars. It should be 0 calories). More vinegar can be added based on taste preference.
- A pinch of ground ginger
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp of sesame seeds
- Add lettuce to a plate, and add Soy sauce and vinegar
- Assemble the remaining ingredients on the salad
- Sprinkle the ground ginger, and salt and pepper, top with sesame seeds, and enjoy!
You could also add a drizzle of spicy mayo if you prefer. You can make your own by adding Sriracha sauce to Mayo.