If you need a quick treat to satisfy a chocolate craving, try out this quick recipe.
- 2 TBSP grass fed butter
- 3 TBSP almond flour
- 1 tsp coconut flour
- 1.5 TBSP keto-approved granulated sugar substitute, such as pyure
- A couple drops of vanilla stevia
- 1.25 TBSP unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp organic vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 free-range egg
- 1 Lindt 90% dark chocolate square, chopped into small pieces, or a TBSP Lily’s chocolate chips
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, melt the butter
- Stir in all remaining ingredients in the melted butter bowl. Sitr until well combined.
- Spray a large mug with cooking spray such as coconut oil spray
- Pour the batter into the mug
- Microwave 30-35 seconds, or more if you want a drier cake.
I think the 30 seconds keeps it really gooey and delicious. The melted bits of the Lindt make it especially delicious.
You can serve with a keto-approved sugar-free whipped cream (Hint: Make your own! Just whip heaving whipping cream and vanilla stevia drops with a milk frother.), or a homemade sugar free ice cream.
I also topped mine with my Keto-approved ChocZero Chocolate Honest Syrup which I got from my Monthly subscription box Keto Krate.
Recipe inspired and slightly adapted from IbreatheImHungry.com
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.