Both delicious on their own, but together you’ll be full for hours after this meal.
The steak is just any roast of choice seared in coconut oil then baked in the oven to medium rare. Seasoned with just kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper, and topped with grass-fed butter.
The Broccoli is steamed in a pan with a little water in the bottom until preferred level of cook, and topped with the cheese sauce (see recipe below):
- 4 TBSP heavy whipping cream, ideally organic
- 2 TBSP grass-fed salted butter
- 4 TBSP of full-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese, grated
- A pinch of pink salt, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika
- In a small sauce pan, combine the cream and the butter. Heat over low heat and whisk until combined.
- Add the cream cheese and continue whisking until melted
- Bring pan to a simmer, then remove from the heat
- Whisk in the cheddar cheese until smooth. Stir often for 5 or so more minutes while the sauce thickens up.
4 TBSP of sauce is about 200 calories, 1g carb, 5g protein and 21g fat.