If you’re craving sushi, and you like California rolls, then try out this recipe! It has all the flavors of sushi but without the rice!
This recipe makes 2 servings
- 2 large Avocados, halved, seed removed, and peeled, but kept in tact.
- 8 oz of lump crab meet, pre-cooked
- 2 oz of full-fat cream cheese
- 2 TBSP of Mayo (one with no sugar added, such as Duke’s)
- 3 tsp of Sriracha Chili SaUce, and 2 more tsp of Sriracha for drizzle
- 75g of cucumber, chopped into tiny pieces
- 1 tsp chives (fresh or dried)
- 1 tsp soy sauce (or coconut aminos to be more keto)
- 1 tsp of sesame seeds
- Pinch of Pink Sea Salt
- In a large bowl, mix together the crab, cream cheese, mayo, Sriracha, cucumber, and chives. Stir well until combined.
- Scoop out a little of the insides of each avocado half. Set extra insides aside (or just eat!). Sprinkle a pinch of sea salt over the avocado halves.
- Stuff 1/4 of the mixture into each avocado half.
- Drizzle 1/2 tsp of more Sriracha over each avocado half.
- Drizzle soy sauce over each avocado half
- Shake on some sesame seeds on each avocado half
If you use ~125g avocados (or ~62.5g per half) after peeled, then the nutritional value per serving (per 2 halves) will be:
- 508 calories
- 41g fat
- 26g protein
- 4g net carbs (15g carbs – 11g fiber from avocado)