Proof that just about anything can be ketofied. Classic pigs in a blanket.
- Simply create your fathead dough and roll the raw dough out between 2 pieces of parchment paper
- Cut a triangular strip with a pizza cutter
- Wrap each lil smokey or other similar small sausage/dog with the slice of dough
- Put each piece on a parchment lined baking sheet
- Bake at 425 F for 10-12 minutes until browned on top
Serve with keto mustard sauce! Just mix together some sour cream, ground mustard, worcestershire, mustard, onion powder, dried tarragon, mayo [ideally homemade]!