This recipe helps satisfy that craving for a warm chocolate chip cookie. It is very filling and pretty delicious.
This recipe makes 2 cookies.
- 5 TBSP of almond butter (one with no sugar added or any weird ingredients; I use Barney’s Bare Smooth)
- 1 large egg yolk, from an organic free range chicken
- 3 TBSP of Swerve, powdered
- 6 Drops of vanilla stevia
- 1/4 tsp of Pink Himalayan Sea Salt (or other salt)
- 2 squares of Lindt 90% dark chocolate (or you can use Lily’s)
- 4 TBSP organic heavy whipping cream
- 4 drops of stevia (any flavor) for whipping cream
- In a large bowl, combine the almond butter, egg yolk, swerve, vanilla stevia, and salt. Whisk together until well combined.
- Chop up the dark chocolate into bit sized pieces, and stir into the mixture
- Spray 2 ramekins or mugs with cooking spray (I use trader joe’s coconut oil spray)
- Put half of the mixture in each ramekin/mug and press it down
- Microwave for 1 minute (or if you want it crispy then up to 90 seconds, but careful not to burn the chocolate)
- While mixture is microwaving, turn the whipping cream into whipped cream. It only takes about 30-45 seconds if you use a milk frother, such as this one which is cheap yet very effective. Add in the stevia and whip a few more seconds.
- Serve half the whipped cream on top of each warm cookie and enjoy!
While it’s fun to bake, sometimes it’s just more convenient to grab a cookie from your pantry. If you’re Keto and a cookie fan like me, check out Keto Kookie here.