This side dish is simple and perfectly fatty for Keto. Add it along a protein of choice and it makes a great meal!
You will need:
- 2 TBSP grassfed butter
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 8-12oz pack of mushrooms of choice, sliced and rinsed. I enjoy Portabella.
- 4 TBSP cream cheese
- 2 TBSP heavy whipping cream
- 2 oz of cheese of choice, shredded. Cheese like Parmesan work really well but you can really use any cheese you prefer.
- Salt, pepper, parsley flakes, garlic powder
- Heat a skillet over high heat and melt the butter
- Add in the onions and saute until translucent
- Add in mushrooms and stir and cook for about 90 seconds
- Reduce heat to medium-low, add in cream cheese. Stir until melted.
- Add in cream, and once warm, add in the shredded cheese slowly. Continuously stir until it’s all well combined.
- Add in seasonings to taste.