This is an easy and filling snack for any part of the day. It can even be used as a dessert.
- A handful of any raw nuts of choice (such as walnuts, macadamia nuts, pecans, brazil nuts, almonds, hazelnuts, chestnuts; peanuts are not nuts and are not keto)
- 1-2 TBSP of grass-fed butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp of pyure or other keto sweetener such as swerve
- Melt butter in a small skillet over low heat
- Add in nuts and stir to “toast” for a couple of minutes
- Add in cinnamon and sweetener and toss around for another minute
- Serve and enjoy!
Raw nuts are extremely nutritious. They are superior to the flavored nuts found in canisters in the store with artificial junk and industrial inflammatory soybean oil. Always opt for raw nuts and flavor them yourself.