This uses my thin crust keto pizza recipe, and then I added on some toppings to make it chicken alfredo!
- First make the thin crust
- While the crust is baking, cut a chicken breast or cutlet into small pieces and grill in a griller’s pan (or a skillet). Grill/Saute in a TBSP of butter or coconut oil. Set aside once cooked through (when juices run clear). You could alternatively used precooked chicken that you can buy, however most brands add unnecessary ingredients that are not keto friendly, so read the labels.
- After each side of the crust is done baking, evenly spread 3/4 cup of Alfredo sauce over the pizza. Use a brand that has no soybean oil such as Gia Russa, or just make your own (see my recipe here)
- Spread the cooked chicken pieces over the pizza
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup of shredded mozarella cheese on top
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning
- Bake at 450 F for about 5 minutes, or until cheese on top is melty.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and black pepper
- Cut into 8 pieces with a pizza slicer.