Keto is great because you can get all fancy and try unique and creative recipes that help fill any craving, but keto can also be extremely simple if you want it to be. When you’re tired of trying to get all fancy, go back to the basics.
This plate is a traditional keto meal. It’s just a bunless bacon cheeseburger.
- Ground beef, seasoned as desired, rolled into 2 balls and each pounded into a patty
- 2 Slices of cheese of choice
- 2 pieces of bacon
- Optional: Mayo (with no added sugar such as Duke’s, or Make your own!) and/or sugar free ketchup and/or mustard/deli mustard
- Optional: Tomato slices and/or Lettuce
- Optional: Avocado slices
- Fry bacon in a frying pan. Set aside
- Cook the burgers in the bacon fat to desired cook level
- Add a piece of cheese to each patty
- Assemble on a plate. Add toppings if desired!
You can even get a little crafty and add a fried egg on top!