This dish is easy to make and very tasty! You can use it as a side, a snack, or even a full meal based on how many slices you want to eat. I used to make these as a kid, and naturally I’ve kept it in my diet since going Keto since all ingredients are keto-friendly.
- 2 Roma tomatoes, cut into slices
- Pink Salt and Black pepper
- 2 TBSP Mayo (sugar-free, such as Duke’s, or just make your own!)
- 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- Parsley (fresh or dried)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit
- Put each slice of tomato onto a baking sheet
- Sprinkle each slice with salt and pepper
- Evenly put mayo on each one until all 2 TBSP is gone
- Evenly put cheddar on each one until all cheese is gone
- Bake for about 8 minutes, or until cheese is melted, but not falling off the slices
- Remove from oven. Sprinkle with parsley. Enjoy!
This can be several side servings, or one main serving.