This is a classic combination, and an excellent keto dish.
Bacon is high in fat and moderate on protein, and Brussels sprouts have a little protein as well and lots of fiber.
- 12 oz of Brussels Sprouts, shredded and/or shaved
- 1 pack of bacon
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 TBSP Kerrygold salted butter
- 1 TBSP Bragg’s apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- Salt & pepper
- Cut up Bacon into bite sized pieces. Cook in a large frying pan.
- Once crisp to your liking, remove from pan and set aside. Keep all of the bacon fat drippings in the pan.
- Add garlic to bacon drippings pan over medium heat.
- Throw the Brussels into bacon fat frying pan. Stir well to get the drippings all over the Brussels.
- Stir for several minutes. Add the butter, vinegar, and seasonings. Stir well.
- Stir back in the bacon and enjoy.